Register or Sign-in

You can easily sign-in or register to access Government services.

Start by verifying your identity in just 10 minutes to ensure the only person who has access to your details is you. It’s safe yet easy – SecureIdentity believes that the best security goes with a process you can grasp in seconds and a complete in minutes.

Available GOV.UK/Verify Services

Your benefits and

Claim for redundancy and monies owed

You are entitled claim money (including redundancy pay, wages owed, holiday pay) if you’ve lost your job because your employer has been made insolvent.

Update your rural payments details

Farmers and food producers in England can claim rural payments through the Government.

Apply for Universal Credit

Universal Credit is a new type of benefit designed to support people who are on a low income or out of work. (Limited service).

Your driving licence

View or share your driving licence information

Easily keep your licence information up to date and share your driving record when necessary.

Your taxes

Sign in and file your Self Assessment tax return

If you are self-employed or earn more than £2,500 of untaxed income, you will need to file your Self Assessment tax return.

Check your Income Tax for the current year

If you think you have paid too much tax, you may be eligible for a refund.

Check or update your company car tax

If you need to check or update your company car tax details, you can do so entirely online. You can also update your fuel benefits with HMRC.

Sign in to your personal tax account

You can check and update all of your tax records, in one place.

Help friends or family with their tax

Register online as a trusted helper to help a friend or relative.

Your Pension

Get a State Pension statement

Get a pensions forecast online, or view your current statement based on your National Insurance record.